STRATHMORE REGIONAL VICTIM SERVICES
IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY OR ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER PLEASE CALL 911
Home Care in Chestermere Can Change a senior’s Life. Feel free to get in touch with us so that we can meet your family's needs with the utmost level of kindness and professionalism. Often, relatives who care for elderly family members can become tired and overworked while trying to maintain the wellbeing of their loved one. We offer the relief these family members need, as we understand that taking a break from time to time can help to reduce stress and is best for the entire family. Home Instead Senior Care can send CAREGivers to your home for a few hours a day, all day, overnight, or even around the clock.
Understanding Canada’s long term care home system and other seniors housing; guidance on your caregiver role; elderly health and medical issues; seniors’ finances; powers of attorney and living wills. All these are top-of-mind when you want to help care for aging parents – or prepare for your own future. We help you know what to expect, how to prepare and how to cope … AND avoid the kind of crisis that could happen because “you don’t know what you don’t know”. Whether you and your family face urgent eldercare decisions, or you just want to be proactive about aging, here are a few ways ElderWise can help.
* Make sense of seniors’ housing options: aging in place, retirement residences, assisted living, long-term care homes.
* Understand Canada’s health care systems – how they work, how to prepare and cope when working with “the system” * Know what to expect with public services like home care, and what to ask when choosing private services.
* Cover your bases - medical, legal and financial. Reduce stress, avoid surprises, save time and money.
* Avoid caregiver burnout and maintain good family relationships during times of change and stress.
* Learn how to tackle difficult subjects and get results using Sensitive Conversations ™ and other proven relationship strategies.